Enhancing Well-Being with Dog Grooming in Columbus, OH
At North Kenny Veterinary Hospital, your pet’s whole health and well-being is important to us. With our dog grooming services in Columbus, OH, we’re able to help pets look and feel their best while also improving their health. In addition, grooming gives us the chance to thoroughly evaluate your pet’s skin for lumps and bumps, parasite problems and other issues so we can get them the treatment they need.
Is your dog looking a little rough around the edges?
Schedule a grooming appointment!
Our Dog Grooming Services
Our professional dog groomers perform a wide range of services to suit all your pet’s unique needs.
Their services include:
- Bath, brush, and blowout
- Hair trims
- Breed-specific cuts
- Specialty cuts
- Nail trims
- Ear cleaning
- Bandanas and bows
- Anal gland expressions
What Are the Benefits of Grooming?
Grooming has a variety of benefits for both your dog’s physical and mental well-being, including:
- Removes dirt, oils, and dander, all of which can irritate the skin
- Removes excess hair so your pet can regulate their temperature more easily
- Rids the coat and skin of allergens which can cause an allergic reaction
- Helps your dog get used to being handled, which can make vet visits easier, too
- A clean, fresh coat can improve your pet’s mood and quality of life
- Prevents matting, a painful condition where matted hair pulls on the skin
- Nail trims promote good posture and prevent torn nails or other foot injuries
- And more!